Key task and Responsibilities:
- Management / coordination of New development projects of the company.
- Electric/Electronics & Heater products (Prod. Development by HQ)
- Monitor & drive required project activities with coordinating between JOE & German HQ.
- AC products (Japan original AM product)
- Conduct project activities by respecting HQ's PM procedure.
- Tasks include management of timing, quality, logistics, cost, suppliers & development in the company.
Qualifications (Necessary skills and Required Knowledge)
- Project management experience of automotive Mechatronic systems / products for JOE customers.
- Mechanical or electrical engineering background.
- Proficient business English communication - Skills to visualise issues, status, etc. of the development project. - Analytic skills.
Reports to:Technical Group Manager
- MUST be:
Bilingual in Japanese and English
Person who is comfortable to work with senior & experienced product engineers.