- Develop timely and actionable information for annual forecasts, strategic plan, and actual results for functions and projects.
- Together with staff, manage the company reporting process to deliver value add financial reports and insights to the R&D management team and Asia Pacific R&D Finance team.
- Manage all accounting, planning, budgeting and financial reporting policies, procedures and systems in line with the company policies and practices.
- Ensure the business complies with all legal legislations through compliance with the highest standards of financial propriety.
- Assure financial compliance and control within the industry compliance obligations, Sarbanes Oxley and other audit requirements.
- The on-going approach of maintaining a culture of review and detailed analysis are strongly required in this role.
- Reports to Asia Pacific Finance Director
- 6-8 years of related finance work experience
- Finance degree/certification preferably with CPA, CMA, and/or MBA
- Verbal & written English & Japanese
- Strong internal communication skills
- Strong Excel & database skills, familiarity with large ERP systems
- Previous managerial experience is preferred