Looking for a talented and customer oriented Recruiter (Talent Acquisition Representative) for an exciting opportunity to join a large global consumer brand and drive its recruiting initiative.
- Proven working experience and success track record working in HR recruiting
- Deep understanding of the full recruitment cycle (including, sourcing strategy, screening, interviewing, offer negotiation etc.)
- Proficient in the use of social media, job board, ATS (Application Tracking System) and other online recruiting solutions
- Deep knowledge of local employment related laws required
- Strong relationship management and influence skills, particularly targeted at hiring managers, senior leaders and HRBPs
- Ability to work cross functional and regionally across the APAC region
- Solid organisational skills and ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast pace and ever changing environment
- Business acumen and market insight
- Experience recruiting at all levels (up to executive level search)
- Must be results-oriented
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Partner closely with a team of recruiters, sources and coordinators to source and identify top talents in the Japan market
- Collaborate with your key business partners, identify their hiring needs and build for them the most adequate hiring strategy for their recruiting project (Sourcing, Screening, Interviews, Offer negotiation...)
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms. Act as the liaison between the third-party and the hiring manager.
- Develop and maintain a network of diverse candidates by using direct sourcing, social media, job boards, Internet, Corporate career site, internal referrals, advertising, third-party agencies and other technical means to source candidates.
- Anticipate future hiring needs and build talent pipeline ahead of time in order to speed up the hiring process
- Effectively implement global strategies, processes, programs and tools to attract and select high performing talent for all career levels
- Stay tuned on new innovative technics to recruit top talents in the market
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Take all the necessary steps to ensure a great candidate experience