Our client has nearly 30 stores through out Japan and is continuing to grow. We are searching for Retail Marketing Executive!
If you want to join a fantstic team, you'll help enhance store growth and increase sales through activities related to promotion planning, CRM, inventory management, and PR/ digital /on-line coordination.
Here is what your responsibilities will look like:
- Develop in-store promotions nationally and locally
- Make annual national & local promotional calendar taking into consideration seasonality, special anniversaries, etc.
- In charge of all POP creation, GWP, other items to enhance POS
- Prepare cost estimates with follow up and review of all promotions and events for ROI & measure effectiveness
- Effectively coordinate with social media team for O2O activities, market research, and other activities that promote our brand and stores
- Analyze inventory of slow moving and discontinued products to create promotional product combinations
- Utilize & customize CRM to target customers for promotions
- Create campaigns to increase loyalty and CRM data base
- Work with other departments such as PR and Digital for cross promotion of events and campaigns
- Forecast and order the promotion products such as "Fukubukuro", "Seasonal Set" and other special item/set according to the season calendar.
- Creative and proactive mindset
- Understand product compatibility and cross selling options for promotion creation
- Good communication skills and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Adept at juggling many projects at once, working cross-functionally, while never losing site of the core message and goal behind your work.
- Travel to stores throughout Japan
- Use Adobe Illustrator in business situation