Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively disseminate product knowledge by providing thorough training to Sales Team, Manufacturing Representatives, Integrators, and End-Users.
- Articulate the technology and demonstrate differentiated value propositions to both business and technical prospects.
- Conduct compelling product demonstrations and lead technical discussions.
- Support Sales Team in responding to RFP's and designing, specifying, and quoting systems.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Extensive travel to provide on-site support for integration, troubleshooting, and training.
- Collaborate with the Technical Support team in providing post-sales support to customers.
- Manage demo equipment assets.
- Close support to Sales teams in achieving sales targets.
- Be proactive in entire sales cycle, assisting in the identification of stakeholders; identifying potential risks in the engagement and proposing mitigating actions.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years experience in Sales Engineering / Pre-Sales for a technology company.
- Strong understanding of the video surveillance market.
- Self-motivated and focused individual with a passion for technology and an aptitude for customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in mother tongue
- Basic command of English so as to be able to communicate with peers on an international level.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Possesses strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Has a pleasant, friendly style of verbal and written communication.
- Intimate knowledge and experience with Windows troubleshooting tools and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of networking principles and IP communication.
- Experience with computer hardware configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with network equipment configuration and troubleshooting.
Preference will be given to candidates with one or more of the following
- College degree or diploma of technology.
- Prior experience in surveillance industry.
- Microsoft and/or Cisco certifications.
- Certification for any competitive products.
- The Sales Engineer shall have the responsibility to cover the following territory:
- May be assigned (virtually) to support other territories if situation requires.