We are searching for a sales professional who can work in a start-up setting with key decision makers, usually doctors, in driving business within Japan in Tokyo or West Japan. This role will manage a team of around 5 sales people, depending on location, and report into the General Manager.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximize territory and company objectives, including analyzing key sales and marketing data to determine the key opportunities in the territory
- For all targeted accounts, understands customer's corporate dynamic, including all key decision makers with the ability to gain the business
- Must understand the key issues/concerns, including challenges and opportunities of the customer that continually push the business forward
- Expresses an ability to continually drive the business forward, meeting and exceeding goals
- Increase overall sales volume of medical products
- Conduct customer seminars/presentations on products with a goal of prevention of reoccurrence
- Perform in-service training of key customer base on all product lines
- Approximately two to four years progressively more responsible, related experience in order to acquire strategic sales skills, become familiar with the industry, and manage time and assigned territory.
- Experience calling on Hospitals, Clinics, HME/Pharmacy customers is a huge plus.
- Proven problem solving abilities and excellent people skills critical.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to plan and organize time, schedules, and paperwork.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM systems, and MS Office.