- Planning or Integrated Business Planning, Inventory Management, and Logistics
- Organizing, coordinating, and leading all forecasting activities.
- Manage a very large number of SKUs
- Create and improve extensive demand planning models including stakeholder variance analysis.
- Work closely with many stakeholders to ensure accuracy quality.
- Reduce waste and backorder situations.
- Maintain the demand planning system with correct data.
- Analyze trends such as cannibalization.
- Work with launch teams to ensure correct stock levels.
- Create and own forecasting tools.
- Provide analytical support within the department.
- Create tracking tools and dashboards and automate as much as possible.
- Minimum 3 years of analytical experience applying statistics to demand trends.
- Able to confidently use SAP APO.
- Proven communication skills, such as presenting and facilitating team meetings.
A world famous pharmaceutical company. You will report directly to the Supply Chain Director.