1. Based on Sales Forecasts of local and overseas' markets, plan the procurement for the following:
a) Finish Goods from regional Manufactures
b) Work closely with Material planners who do planning of raw and packaging materials in supplier's region to conduct on-time production, avoiding out of stock and excess.
2. Establish and maintain effective professional relationships with suppliers and manufacturers to support manufacturing needs for raw materials and components, market needs for finished goods on time and to achieve continuous improvement in quality and cost reductions
3. Keep low inventory level while maintain high on time delivery in full ratio
4. Engage with the team and the managers in regional and global initiatives to drive continuous improvement of key KPIs
5. Embrace 'leading from every chair' mentality by proactively taking ownership in the day to day activities as well as challenging oneself to lead certain improvement initiatives