This position is in-charge of all aspect of supply planning for the products that are targeting Japan and other markets. Work closely with forecasting team, marketing, packaging engineer, procurement, sales and other stakeholders to deliver new product launches in accordance with agreed schedules. Plan, execute and monitor finished goods, raw materials, and packaging component orders to satisfy demand while attaining service and inventory targets.
- Based on sales forecasts of local and overseas' markets, properly plan procurement and supply for the following:
- Finish Goods (FG) from overseas and local co-manufacturer(Co-man)
- Raw materials and packaging components from both overseas and local suppliers.
- Raw materials in bulk from in-house factory in overseas
- Manage whole execution process to ensure that right quantities of products are delivered to the Distribution Center in Japan on time.
- Accountable for all aspect of vendor negotiations on production schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective professional relationships with suppliers and co-manufactures to support manufacturing needs for raw materials and components, market needs for FG's on time and to achieve continuous improvement in quality and cost reductions
- Develop day-to-day working relationships at global, regional, and local levels in supply chain and other various functions.
- Keep target inventory level while maintain appropreiate on time delivery in full ratio.Communicate fully and proactively with Forecasting team and all other internal customers to achieve efficient product supply.
- Other duties as assigned by management.