- Successfully coordinate and manage tender opportunities from start through to completion.
- Smooth and effective communication of tender instructions to ensure the workflow is efficient.
- Ensure rates are accurate and tender submissions are completed in full and on time.
- Read customer RFQs documents, accurately interpret the requirements intelligently to communicate this in a concise and clear instruction to the pricing organisation.
- Accurately and intelligently compile responses to ensure that RFQs are without mistakes.
- Follow up and proactively push for outstanding data or clarification to erroneous data.
- Utilise databases and other applications in response to data population required for RFQs.
- Manual search via tools or various websites to populate RFQs.
- Provide data coordination for creation of databases.
- Become a specialist on certain products and/or trade route pricing.
- Ensure 99.5% accuracy of data population and logical error checking.
At least 3-5 years relevant experience of tendering and pricing, preferably in large MNCs
*Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or Science
*Must have education or experience in Logistics or freight forwarding.
*Must have experience in tender and pricing.
*Must be fluent in English, oral and written
*Demonstrates good planning, communication and leadership skills.
*Should have ability to work under a constantly changing environment/process.
*Must be able to work under demanding pressure/stress.
*Must demonstrate very high attention to detail and / or data quality.
*Must be able to "chase" for outstanding data.
*Consistent ability to meet and adhere to deadlines