- tender process and listing up the forthcoming tender;
- communication with bid owner to clarify the tender details, opponents, price hints & ensure the terms & conditions;
- relaying the RFQ to each operational company to key in the price with supplementary information such as the price requirement & etc;
- reviewing the tender result and evaluation through postmortem process together with bid owner & BD.
- At least 3 years working experience in Freight Forwarding field & Marketing with at least 2 years in supervisory level;
- Knowledge of Internal freight forwarding & marketing;
- Proficiency in English & Japanese; knowledge in project management / data analyst;
- Proactive, ambitious, hard working and good follow up skill;