MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Generating picking list from SAP, including checking for complete and accurate pick/ pack instructions
- Updating all order lines/quantities sent for pick/pack into the correct order line status within SAP
- Following-up with Warehouse personnel to ensure their complete understanding of pick/pack instructions.
- After the pick/pack, preparing customer packing lists in accordance to customer's and relevant export/ LC requirements and emailing packing lists to respective CS representatives
- Updating the respective order lines/quantities into the correct order line status within SAP
- Liaising with forwarders for the movement of goods from warehouse to forwarder's location.
Plus, goods will need to be pre-assembled as available finished kits for future order allocation. Managing these include:
- Receiving the Contract P.O. from Purchasing team for assembling and kitting
- Following up with Third Party Warehouse to ensure works are carried out within targeted
- Matching Third Party Warehouse's Delivery Order of finished/assembled goods with Contract
- Reconciling inventory with Third Party Warehouse's WMS and SAP
Plus, responsible for arranging of Cycle Counts, Stock Takes and Inventory Reconciliation
- Ensuring adherence to cycle count and stock take according to the regularity and processes set out.
- Reconciling physical inventory with records in SAP as well as Third Party warehouse records
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
The Logistics Assistant will be responsible for the following reports, including analyzing for root causes and proposing counter-measurements and resolutions for missed KPIs. The design and frequency of these reports will be decided by SCM but generally includes:
- Warehouse Error Report (monthly)
- Warehouse Order Turn-around Time (monthly)
- Inventory Cycle Count Report (fortnightly)
- Stock Take Report (semi-annually or annually)
- Outbound Goods Report (weekly)