A European luxury client whose sales have continue to climb new heights, is searching for a manager to oversee the implementation of a CRM strategy as well as growing the Ecommerce business. This would be a great opportunity for someone that has worked on CRM/Ecom for 2-3 years in retail and is now wanting to take their career into a world class organization.
- Manage and enrich the Customer Database in terms of quantity and quality. Support and motivate boutique staff so that data continues to be fed into the CRM database.
- Coordinate with IT to solve any technical issue related to the CRM database.
- Propose local CRM strategy and action plans in coordination with HQ team and worldwide CRM guidelines.
- Benchmark competitors programs in the luxury goods sector.
- Manage all clients' campaigns activities: coordinate with edition agencies, manage the allocated budget. Measure the Return On Investment (ROI).
- Ensure training and coaching of the boutique teams on CRM matters.
- Implement and monitor clients follow up; develop personalized clienteling program for VIP clients.
- Carry out appropriate Customer Database analysis. Analyze customer typology and behavior, perform ad hoc analysis, propose improvements and action plans.
- Be the local CRM Key User for all SAP related matters.
2 : eCommerce
- Lead and coordinate with local teams all E-commerce activities. Ensure project timelines are updated regularly and coordinate with all resources to facilitate the success of the e-commerce sales channel.
- Coordinate and maintain with Marketing the on-line catalog of products. Coordinate stock review, replenishment, forecasts, supplies and consumables with the local supply chain team.
- Manage transversal integration of all aspects of local e-commerce projects including marketing, analytics, e-CRM, stock & supply chain, IT, logistics, retail, after sales service and local third party vendors.
- Work closely with local Communication and HQ E-com and Digital teams to optimize local website for maximum online exposure in the market.
- Develop skills and CRM activation plan for the Contact Center.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Client & Service Oriented
- Strong business sense and result-oriented
- Team player
- Native Japanese for speaking, reading, writing with an English ability to speak with Europe HQ.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing CRM and optimizing e-commerce and retail sales channels