SUMMARY OF POSITION
As Digital Marketing Manager, you have opportunity to identify and manage digital marketing across all online channels. This role will help define and support the company’s digital marketing plans that contribute to the key brand and sell-through initiatives in both our Direct and Wholesale channels. This is a strategic role that will work closely across departments/teams to identify solutions and build presence digitally. Creativity and innovative thinking are imperative and technical know-how is essential. Digital Marketing Manager will report to Digital Commerce Director and will be a critical part of the Global Team. This role will manage one person and will be doing a great deal of work with the U.S.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adopt and localize core digital programs responsible for driving traffic to the brand at wholesale and e-com
- Define KPIs for all strategic programs from HQ
- Oversee internal and outside agency support of SEO, SEM, PPC, Media Buy, Mobile, Social Strategy and Data Strategy
- Develop local B2C and B2B marketing programs that will drive traffic and conversion and brand awareness with focus on new customer acquisition, evolving segmentation strategies, telling relevant product messages and encouraging engagement with the brand
- Help drive long-term strategy for driving traffic to Digital, including ongoing assessment and optimization of site performance and technologies.
- Collect and unify data for single view of customer from Retail, E-com, Wholesale and Marketing.
- Stay close to analytics reports; draw insights from available data and champion related actions when needed.
- Work to evangelize digital program within the organization building alliances throughout departments and liaise with HQ and APAC office on regular basis.
- Manage the annual budget, monthly operating expenses and capital requirements of the team and provide regular management reports including monthly digital post-campaign ROI evaluations.
- 5 years of business experience; At least 3 years’ experience working at a respected digital agency or within a digital marketing team of a recognized brand; A solid level of experience and technical understanding across a wide range of digital marketing disciplines – including SEO, SEM, social, web, mobile, search, content, eCRM and data management.
- Experience with retail partner marketing, managing co-op budgets is a plus.
- Experience in ecommerce including an understanding of strategy, implementation, development, web analytics and usability.
- Experience leveraging analytics to draw conclusions and influence existing and future marketing plans.
- Ability to effectively create strong relationships with coworkers across functions and geographies and leverage both internal and external resources.
- Quick-thinking, accurate, hands-on, stress-tolerant, problem-solver.
- High level of English skill (Writing, Reading and Speaking) required
- Knowledge of email marketing tools, attribution tools, google analytics, Google ad products, paid social media and content marketing.
- Familiar with Salesfoce Commerce Cloud is preferred. Salesforce Commerce Cloud