Our Global client is looking for someone with leadership capacity that can help transform their organization.
The HRBP Director will be responsible for the full-cycle human resources leadership for the organization and works closely with leaders inside the organization. This role is a critical, highly-visible role working with senior leaders in a culture of transformation, strategically partnering with leaders to drive strategy, and acting as trusted counsel and advisor to the business, as a leader with HR expertise and perspectiveBeing an integral part of the business, this position will develop organizational and talent strategies to enhance organizations and will work with HR functional groups to ensure the business requirements are met and that corporate-wide HR strategies are delivered effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the business to identify, develop and drive key initiatives that will support the short term and long term strategies of the business. Such initiatives include leadership development, talent/performance management, change management, workforce and succession planning, talent acquisition, employee and career development, performance management, rewards and recognition, and coaching (employee and manager).
- To build strong relationships with business leaders and key stakeholders and to partner with colleagues inside and outside of HR to innovate, enhance, align and drive the effectiveness of HR initiatives.
- Conduct organizational assessments and develop/drive initiatives to close gaps and implement necessary solutions to ensure a high-performing workforce; provide candid and constructive feedback to leaders about talent moves, gaps, promotions and growth opportunities;
- Drives corporate Human Resources initiatives and programs effectively within the organization
- Partner with compensation team to provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
- Recommend and drive improvement to human resources systems, policies and processes;
- Benchmarks the marketplace to identify and leverage best practices / trends to influence the business and HR agenda
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years in a Human Resources Business Partner role
- Preferred 10+ years progressive HR experience - moving from a specialist or generalist into an HR Business Partner role, with at least 5 of those years as HRBP;
- Proven success in a matrix, fast-paced environment
- Strong HR, financial and operational acumen, including ability to diagnose and analyze problems and drive appropriate solutions;
- Experience in working in a manufacturing / high velocity warehouse / sales operations environment.
- Proven successful track record and knowledge in organizational and employee development, performance management, employee relations, change management;
- Data-oriented decision-maker;
- Decisive leadership and the courage to propose solutions others are reluctant to address, act in the face of resistance for the best interests of the business;
- Extensive capacity to influence business leaders; Organizational agility and savvy;
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Persuasive communication and interpersonal relationship management skills with all levels of employees
- Mandatory: Fluency in Japanese (Speaking / Writing) and English (business or Higher)