This international beverage company is searching for an experienced executive assistant to report to and assist the CEO.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
- The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the senior management team, sales team, administration team, acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues.
- Managing the CEO’s calendar of appointments
- Arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Handling correspondence directed to managers
- Taking dictation and minutes
- Producing sales reports and PPT presentations
- Completing expense reports
- Providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments
- Attending a few gala diners or suppliers/customers seminars/lunches/diners
- Written and oral translation between English/Japanese
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, suppliers and external partners
- Professional discretion and proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- More than 5 years of experience working with executive level people
- Strong PC skills
- Business level English and fluent in Japanese