Are you into winter sports?
This retail company is known for snowboarding and skiing in Japan. They are looking for an FP&A analyst to join their Japan office and work directly with the CFO and NPAC Product Director. In this company you can experience free dress in the office, flexible working environment (ie. work from home), and company trips to go snowboarding/skiing.
If you like a relaxed, friendly office environment, this role is the perfect fit for you.
Reporting to CFO
- Work with finance team to set seasonal revenue plans & target margins for product categories.
- Analyze sales data and create seasonal product roadmaps (product planning) with the product/ sales team.
- Create and populate historical data into end of season indent/order reports for seasonal product analysis.
- Track divisional & category margins to ensure they meet required targets.
- Work with NPAC product team on any ad-hoc planning requests.
- Assist with the creation and management of the seasonal buy budget by division/category including pre-season and in season adjustments and keeping it in line with the season’s buy strategy.
- Set seasonal Injection Planning / Budget.
- Fortnightly inventory review of Core lines to ensure size/stock integrity
Reporting to Product Director
- Sales and margin forecast
- Participate in the budgeting/ forecasting process with the President, CFO and Sales Director. Check and analyze the forecast by the sales team/ Sales Director for reasonableness.
- Build the monthly sales forecasting process by working closely with the President, Sales Director, sales reps and CFO. Our sales forecast needs to be tied with the seasonal pre-book order files, purchasing and inventory.
- Sales/ margin/ inventory data compilation
- Daily/ weekly/ monthly sales reporting from ERP data
- Compile sales/ margin/ inventory data by product category, channel, season and other dimensions at the request of US headquarters and the local management
- Sales/ margin analysis
- Track and analyze the sales performance and margins by retail store/ wholesale customer, product category, season, and other dimensions.
- Analyze the sales discounts, returns and cancellations.
- ERP implementation
- Participate in ERP implementation project so that we can improve the sales/ margin/ inventory data generation process.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in planning and analytical work
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- TOEIC 830 +
- Excellent EXCEL skills
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities
- Strong ERP experience
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Out-of-box thinker and self-starter