Our client is a fast moving company searching for a FSQA manager.
The FSQA manager will be responsible for overseeing food safety and quality assurance compliance for their product lineup.
- Partner with procurement teams on strategic initiatives to ensure compliance and reduced risk.
- Develop and oversee implementation of company's certification program on local and global scale.
- Support and maintain continued development of COVID-19 controls linked to operations.
- Drive food safety procedures and training programs, growing a culture of understanding.
- Build effective relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Create a working environment that is both challenging and enjoyable
- At least 6 years experience in FMCG / F&B supply chain management.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Internal and external audit experience.
- Comprehensive problem solving, communication and organizational skills.
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient at data analysis and manipulation.