The Head of Marketing is responsible for developing and executing holistic marketing strategies to effectively generate demand for our company products.
- Planning and execution of online and offline advertising strategies, with a heavy focus on search engine marketing and optimization.
- Managing and developing online user experience.
- Ownership of all customer facing messaging and brand communication.
- Analysis and reporting of sales performance and market/customer trends.
With the rapid and ever evolving world of technology, the Head of Marketing is expected to actively keep on pulse with new web technologies and consumer trends to drive strategies. The Head of Marketing will closely partner with peers in the Operations, IT and Investment departments and is expected to thoughtfully utilize both internal and external resources to ensure timely, efficient and effective execution of initiatives.
The role requires a background in consumer marketing and more specifically digital marketing, and the ideal candidate has superior analytical skills, fluency in both Japanese and English, and an intellectually curious, entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Online advertising including, Search engine marketing (SEM) , Search engine optimization (SEO), Social media and other targeted media.
- Offline advertising including planning and execution of local and regional advertising including but not limited to transit, TV, radio, magazine publications and store signage.
- Website management including, generating content generation, technical performance and improving conversions.
- Marketing research, analysis and reporting of sales performance, industry trends, consumer behavior.
- Communication and messaging including PR, holistic branding positioning and messaging.
In addition to salary and bonus and subject to performance, the candidate will have the opportunity to eventually participate in a generous long-term incentive plan along with a limited group of senior management. The Company’s long-term incentive plan is tied to investment returns and business value over which the candidate can exert measurable influence.