The HR team at this global European professional services firm is searching for a new HR Generalist.
The HR team has dedicated teams serving various HR support including recruitment, payroll, labor issues, well-being support etc. You will manage the HRIS to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidentiality is kept and you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be kept running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
• Delivery of local payroll, leave, compensation, and benefits (Stock option, Expat gross-up calculation, DC plan management, social insurance support) administration (including local vendor management)
• Partners with Finance team to maintain the payroll database
• Preparation of statutory reports such as Annual tax report etc.
• Preparation of Tax Audit related data for both Internal and External Audit
• Prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and termination
• Monitor payroll practice and processes in compliance with legislation requirements and implement improvement to streamline process
Benefits Administration –
• Develop and administer health and safety programs
• Support and at times lead the review of Company benefits to look for opportunities to enhance and streamline.
• Manage Benefits Administration, Reporting and Communication.
Data Integrity and Management –
• Maintenance of employee files and records in electronic and paper form
• Employment contract management
• Data accuracy – this may be data flowing in directly from the Colleagues through HR technology platforms.
General HR Operations –
• Ensure legal compliance of HR regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
• Manages and be the key contact point with various vendors, including but not limited to payroll, tax
agent, benefits as well as liaison with government authorities on ensuring compliant of legislation requirements.
• HR data and analytics to allow insight reporting to stakeholders/internal HR analysis
• Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations
• Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
• Address any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
• Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee relations matters
• Answering queries from Colleagues and Leaders.
• Collaborate with local and regional functional resources
• 5 + years proven experience in HR function especially payroll operation experience
• Sound knowledge with prior exposure in tax and social insurance knowledge
• Intermediate English in communication (speaking, listening and writing)
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel), HRIS systems, experience to Workday system is an advantage.
• Ability and proven track record in working collaboratively and managing own workload to achieve operational efficiency and accuracy.
• Experience in MNC sized organisation, payroll/benefits project and vendor management will be an advantage.