A role at one of the world's and Europe's leading manufacturing companies. This is a great chance for an HR professional to join a caring an international company in Tokyo.
You will perform day to day processing of HR requests related to one or more service lines (Employee Life Cycle, Integrated Talent, Global Mobility, Learning & Development, Compensation & Performance, Payroll, People Analytics and HRIS) for an assigned group of employees handling complex and escalated tasks.
You will ensure appropriate support for internal customers and deliver accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders and assure that quality controls checks are carried out.
- Executing and delivering assigned HR Services according to defined Service Level Agreement(s). Handling complex/escalated tasks
- Supporting and coaching others in the team with defined tasks
- Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, managers and employees and showing customer service mind-set and a proactive way of working to serve the customers with a “can do” attitude
- Recommending enhancements and simplification of existing processes and procedures based on feedback and experience with customers Leading some process improvement activities and participating in various quality control and audit activities
- Communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers as needed
- Recording employee enquiries in an appropriate IT system (ticket tool), performing data entry into appropriate systems as necessary for assigned HR Service(s). Maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy in the system and providing on-demand reports related to the process where required
- Preparing information and documents for external authorities (social security, income tax, etc.) and overseeing/ doing quality checks on the work of other HR Services Specialists
- Exhibit core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
Ideal Skills & Experiences
- A Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years HR experience at an international company
- Confident in reading and writing communication skills in English
- Must be a stable, cooperative and proactive person