The position is primarily responsible to lead and drive the implementation of Talent Management programs and other tasks/projects related to learning and development, performance management and employee engagement and communication.
- To develop and analyze the Total Company Training Plan.
- To oversee administration and coordination of all training programs.
- To conduct employee orientation program and other relevant training modules.
- To coordinate roll- out of Global, Regional leadership programs and other talent management projects.
- To prepare reports on training effectiveness, training course and all related reports as required by the Management.
- To maintain training records for all employees in compliance with established standards.
- To co-ordinate with other departments in developing training modules.
- To support in the implementation of employee engagement and communication programs.
- To support Country CHRO in performance management and talent review exercises.
- Good Oral and Written Communication skills (Japanese / English)
- Excellent Communication Skills both oral and written
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Customer and Service Orientation
- Organizational Awareness
- Technology Management
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Details
- Teamwork and Cooperation