An exciting opportunity at a global leader in Semicon.
- Report to the HQ HR Director directly
- Oversee HR function of Japan as well as local site administration.
- Provide services throughout employee’s lifecycle relating to HR policies, process and programs. Including but not limited to: talent acquisition, employee relations, payroll & benefits, onboarding/off-boarding administration, Social Insurance, HRIS transaction, employee file management..etc.
- Manage outsource vendors for HR functions (talent acquisition, HR consultant, VISA..etc.)
- Monitor HR practices to ensure consistency and compliance with policies and local legislations.
- Closely work with HQ HR Director and manager to implement annual HR initiatives.
- Proven work experience as a Regional HR Manager or similar role, with experience of working for multinational companies is preferred.
- Good knowledge of Japanese local labor regulations
- Good teamwork
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English is required.