An exciting role as Key Accounts Global Head is open at a renowned logistics company!
- Responsible for leading the development and implementation of account management strategies for one Japanese account and aligning strategies with other functions.
- Negotiations: Lead and co-ordinate negotiations with the customer in all major contracts and opportunities
- Customer Growth: Identify, develop, sell all business lines and provide operational oversight to increase company business with assigned accounts
- Be the senior point of contact for the assigned accounts for any normal and customary business requests. Identify local sales and operations contacts in company for supporting the account and work with BD Sector leaders and Cluster Leaders to ensure they are properly trained on the strategy and status of the account.
- Build and strengthen relationships at “C” level with the client. Ensure relationships are developed at all relevant levels and geographies in the client organization by involving the company global team.
- Manage P&L’s and accounts receivable from a global to cluster level across business lines to ensure customer obligations are met by both company and the customer to the discipline of the commercial arrangements in place
- Manage the investment proposal, ICAP preparation and ROI considerations for new ventures and then work through cluster MDs or designates to hold all company accountable to approved levels of commitment
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Educational background (first degree)
- The role requires a skilled relationship management professional with proven track record (10+ years) in related experience with half of that being in a senior capacity.
- 3+ years commercial negotiations
- Skilled at leading a virtual team and be able to proactively work commercial issues internally as much as in front of the client.
- Advanced supply Chain knowledge (or similar flow chain processes)
- Advanced industry knowledge in global commerce and logistics
- Advanced product knowledge
- Language skills (fluent in English is a pre-requisite)
- Superior communication skills, both written and spoken