One of the world's largest service providers in its field globally. This company is searching for an experienced Administrator to lead their operations in the Japan office.
- To assist HR/IT related matters as well as other outsourced services, as liaison and quality controller with the parent company.
- To coordinate and manage the administrational tasks. To organize internal events aligned with team building and motivation such as star awards
- To propose Kaizen plan and facilitate its execution when related to administrational affairs.
- To examine our current administrational method in detail, identify problematic spots
- To establish all necessary administration norms and protocols aligned with corporate standards, and ensure its execution
- To sustain courtesy in corporate standards with external stakeholders such as Clients, Unions, Agents, Operators and Media.
- Facilitate cooperation among divisions when cross-functional cases occur
- Handle in-house support for all divisions and employees as well as other general affairs.
- Responsible for new process implementation.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in general affairs, administration and facilities management.
- Certificate holder of Labor and Social Security Attorney(社労士資格所持者) is preferred.
- The ideal candidate is willing/able to constructively challenge current methods and processes in order to propose and implement improvements
- Have ability to take-on abstract issues and challenges by working both on your own and as parts of a cross-departmental team where innovate solutions are required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills both in Japanese and English