Job scope, Main Responsibilities, and related activities
Coordinate the logistic operativity and overview projects regarding the logistic network in Japan, which include operations of the local warehouse/s and last-mile deliveries, operations on local lens product lab as well as aftersales flows.
AREAS of RESPONSIBILITIES and RELATED ACTIVITIES
- Manage the activity performed at a local level in the 3PL DC of Japan, coordinating the actions between different functions (Logistic, Production LAB, AS) having a comprehensive understanding and alignment both on the local business expectations and APAC Logistic FH
- Consolidate the performance using the global KPI’s approach in order to timely report them to Logistic FH and Japan GM.
- More in detail:
- Lead weekly internal performance reviews, with fit and gap analysis.
- Set operative procedures and teams to reach the targeted service level while being consistent with the SL requested and costs expenditure
- Promptly warn on sudden issues which need a fast operative reaction.
- Align the calculation of the current official KPI on the corporate standard.
- Discuss new requests from business and report them to LHKS organization (Head & senior Managers) in order to coordinate an internal business review that leads both on operative plan and budgeting considerations.
- Approximately 5+ years of working experience in Warehouse Management.
- Fluent English and Japanese is mandatory
- SAP Knowledge is a plus
- fast learning, clear logical thinking, the vision of the business outside the function, reporting skills.