Our client is a leading consulting company looking for a professional pitch deck specialist. This job will be perfect for someone from the Big 4 or some other consulting company (McKinsey, Bain, Boston, Accenture, etc.) who is great at understanding the business solution proposal, but tired of the rigmarole of presenting to clients. If you prefer creation of creative solutions rather than tedious negotiation, then this might be the role for you.
Your background will have a strong understanding of business and how businesses work. Of course, you'll also have had the experience of working with global consulting / banking / business companies for their corporate PowerPoint pitches and presentations. An ideal candidate must know how to adapt, format and design complex corporate content into visually creative presentation. In PowerPoint, must be familiar with designing quick layouts in slide master, typographic settings, texture and colors application. Candidate needs to have the ability to communicate information and data effectively with the use of animation, as well as the creation of easy to understand charts, graphs and diagrams. On the basis of his/ her expert in-depth understanding of graphic design, should be able to use relative Adobe Creative tool to fulfill deck needs.
Qualifications, Experience and Skill Set
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a consulting environment
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Should be a pro in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD)
- Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines
- Strong typography skills
- Understanding of the sales process
- Understanding of print processes
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Obsessive attention to visual details and design fundamentals