Global Luxury Company, located in Central Tokyo! Great hybrid opportunity for expanding SCM, Inventory Management and Merchandising.
*Inventory scheduling, projections, forecast and analysis reports
*Managing Purchase Order, monitoring delivery schedule and due date
*Managing model stock aligning with HQ and local MD team
*Customer order management
*Monitor merchandise movement flow, transfers and returns, minimizing losses.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Supply Chain Management preferred
- Create efficiencies and best practices.
- 3-5 years experience as retail/wholesale inventory controller
- Background of experience in a Fashion/Luxury company is a plus
- Fluent in English/Japanese
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good relationships skills, social intelligence and teamwork;