There's an exciting role as Quality Controller at a German, athletic and casual apparel, footwear manufacturer.
This role is to be responsible for maintaining and
improvement the high-quality brand
products and Japan’s market
- make final decision for inspections by a third-party organization and take actions to solve issues are found.
- explain the above issues Global Sourcing including claim negotiations and encourage their improvement.
- deal with complaints from customers including investigation and make official letters in Japanese.
- preparation of various reports (product testing, needle checking, inspection)
- A minimum of 3years working experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Inspection, Product Integrity in QC or QA department.
- Experience in sporting goods industry is desirable.
- English communication skill is required mainly writing, listening, and simple speaking is desirable.
- Business level Japanese