Are you in the Manufacturing industry and looking for an international environment where you can use more English?
If so, this role could be extremely interesting to you.
This American company in the manufacturing industry for industrial equipment is looking for skilled accountants with cost accounting experience to join the team and grow to become financial controller. In this role you can expect:
- Weekly meetings with team in the US
- Financial reporting done in English
- Working together with the Financial Controller in FP&A tasks
- Opportunities to travel globally
- JGAAP Book Keeping (Sales, COGS, SGA and Balance Sheet) and Income Tax Entries with Tax Advisor
- Bank reconciliation (Incoming / Outgoing)
- Prepare USGAAP Monthly Package
- Financial Monthly, Quarterly Book Closing
- US GAAP Monthly Report Preparing
- Yearly Closing
- Japan Book Keeping 2nd Grade
- English - Daily Communication Level
- Cost accounting experience