An exciting opportunity for a bilingual finance professional looking to grow in a stable industry. Where most manufacturing companies have had a difficult year, this company has not only continued to have healthy profit but also moved forward with acquisitions globally.
Join the Japan Finance Shared Service, reporting directly to the Finance Manager. The Finance and Accounting function works for Domestic sales (including the export sales to APAC), Manufacturing factory, R&D, and Domestic sales of Construction Division.
1. Prepare financial statement according to IFRS and Japan GAAP;
- Closing of annual and monthly accounting (B/S and P/L)
- Accurate and timely booking for B/S and P/L account, especially Sales, SG&A, and Working Capital.
- Balance reconciliation periodically
2. Managerial Reporting (OPS Review Material);
- Report financial statement by business unit (Sales and Manufacturing) to the regional finance monthly
- Variance analysis (actual vs budget / previous year)
3. Financial Analysis
- GP analysis based upon Global Data Warehouse (internal system)
- Price Change impact, Tracking of specific account (e.g. warranty costs), effect of the sales campaign
- IFRS knowledge
- English communication (mainly reading and writing)
- 5 years Accounting/FP&A experience (experience in an audit firm also qualifies)
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook)