Senior Finance Manager
※Job Title は FP&A Senior Manager となる場合があります
As a luxury fashion company with a strong ethical standpoint we are leaders and innovators in our industry.
Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for the overall FP&A and Accounting process of the company. The main role and responsibilities will include planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis of company’s financial performance. Supporting of developing tools and reports for accurate financial reports and proper management of the audit work will also be included. Profound knowledge and experiences as a manager-level analyst as well as deep understanding of local law and global accounting principles is essential. The role requires capabilities of understanding the business strategies of the brand, leading people management and demonstrating strong and effective communications both locally and globally.
• Provide FP&A support and financial analysis for Japan.
• Strive for continuous process improvements and system development.
• Act as the finance business partner to multiple teams, ensuring drivers for performance are clearly communicated and insight provided to managers.
• Working closely with the local management teams to gain a strong understanding of the local business priorities and set seasonal initiative calendars accordingly to support brand and business objectives.
• Run simulations on various scenarios using insights and critical thinking to evaluate and make recommendations about critical business decisions.
• Develop tools and report to properly manage actuals and forecasts: identify potential areas of risk and opportunity to management, and provide recommendations to drive business results and achieve financial goals.
• Prepare for audits and promptly manage the regular and ad-hoc audit work.
• Articulate findings and solution on a regular basis to senior management.
• Help the team to collaborate with relevant parties and stakeholders across key functions of the business (Commercial, Communications and HR).
• Work with the London HQ team to build partnerships and lead the local team.
• Ensure all campaigns and activities are forecast correctly and delivered within budget.
• Work closely with the HR team for payroll processes.
• Solid accounting knowledge, planning and analysis experiences. [skills/experiences]
• Projects experience such as changing of the systems, implementing a global strategy at regional or local level. [projects]
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills. [communication]
• Proven track record running successful finance/accounting/FP&A teams. [team management]
• Knowledge of the luxury fashion industry and the retail business. [industry]
• Understanding of business strategies. [business]
Your knowledge and skills:
⚫ 10+ years Finance, FP&A manager experience, preferably with a similar size or larger organization
⚫ Knowledge of accounting, finance, analysis, planning, tax, treasury and relevant law
⚫ Proficient in PC/Windows, Microsoft Office, digital tools
⚫ Familiarity with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
⚫ Good organizing skills with attention to details
⚫ Ability to independently organize, analyze and prioritize broad workload to meet deadlines
⚫ Excellent and proper communications skills in Japanese and in English
⚫ English ability (TOEIC: over 800 or equivalent)
⚫ People management experience