An electronics consumer goods company is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist!
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Support focus customer’s End to End supply chain to prevent delivery issue in advance with strong leadership to drive different teams and functions.
- Align with S&OP and S&OE team to identify roadblocks that causes gap between demand and supply. Make action plan and corroborate with related department to execute action plan and ask management side decision if necessary.
- Support long term supply planning by understanding the customer trend
- Understand demand changes to lead optimizing supply plan
- If there is a gap between demand and supply makes action plan with related department and share it to stakeholders
- Monitor capacity expansion schedule to meet supply plan
- Set up safety stock or pre-build plan with Global inventory planner and SSP to fulfill future demand upside
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with minimum three years working experience in Supply Chain Management or Production Planning
- Planning skill
- English skill (no barrier to communicate with overseas members)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a high SKU seasonal and non-seasonal business with both internal manufacturing and outside
- Certifications such as the CPSM, CPIM, and CSCP
- Experienced in Supply planning, Production planner, Procurement, sales, product marketing, project management SAP, Excel
- English (Business) / Japanese (Business)