Supply Planning Manager at a worldwide American Food Manufacturer, with a direct presence in over 200 countries, with a diverse and open-minded work environment with great opportunities for career development in the international arena.
- Manage the supply planning process of the company, ensuring complete traceability of the purchasing orders, lead times, and complete communication with other external affiliates.
- Monitor and constantly optimize supplier’s delivery schedule and product availability.
- Participate in global supply chain projects as a primary contact
- Improve Service Levels, reduce Supply Chain Losses, optimize Working Capital KPIs
- Be the owner of the P&L together with the S&OP manager of the area and make the best decisions in terms of costs
- Business English level both in writing and speaking
- Leadership and team-building skillset, people management experience
- Experience in working with supply planning in a group context for import/export from oversea manufacturing