- Guide, coach and provide product expertise and knowledge to account owners in your region
- Provide product expertise in meetings with customers and account owners
- Participate in customer meetings (jointly with accounts owners)
- Developing strategic projects to determine and driving new growth opportunities in your region
- Undertake go to market forecasting according to TradeLens geographical expansion
- Close qualified opportunities together with account owners.
- Manage sales process until handover to Onboarding team.
Support TradeLens Development:
- Keep up to date on relevant trends and innovations, to continue to push how we work as an organization.
- Share customer feedback and requirements with Global TradeLens team to support product development and commercial strategy.
We are looking for
- High energy level, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial/start-up mindset
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a commercial or business development position in IT enterprise/software solutions
- Proven experience in developing customer-focused products
- Experience delivering transformation projects
- Excels at managing challenging and senior stakeholders, gaining buy-in and building lasting relationships
- Highly motivated self-starter