Join a company growing in Japan as the Vice President of Finance. In this role you will report directly to the CFO and manage all finance functions including SPC.
This is an ideal role for a finance professional looking to grow stronger management skills with a multinational company.
- Drive all aspects of management and financial reporting (accounting, financial control, financial reporting, management reporting, variance analysis, business planning, budgeting and forecasting.)
- Manage year end group audit reporting, and local statutory reporting process to ensure timely and accurate reporting for statutory, management and tax purposes.
- Build the internal capabilities to ensure Japan operations comply with accounting, tax, legislative and regulatory requirements, company policies and SOP.
- Forecast, manage and mitigate any associated risks within the Treasury function and setting a clear, well-defined Treasury strategy.
- Manage the Company’s cash and liquidity requirements to ensure adequate and efficient use of funds to meet ongoing operational and capital investment needs.
- Negotiate credit facilities, terms and conditions execute debt syndication.
- Experience with both JGAAP and IFRS.
- Treasury and tax knowledge and experience.
- Business level English – constant communication with other APAC offices.